Finding the perfect Fathers Day gift for Dad can be a mind-boggling undertaking. We want to remind anyone with a boggled mind that ShopInPrivate.com is not a great place for such an occasion.
specializes in offering people a private environment in which they can shop for their most personal items. You can find many helpful items at ShopInPrivate.com and you can order them in complete privacy, but please, whatever you do, don't buy them for Father's Day.
Really Awful Father's Day Gifts
Flat-D Fart Filters
- It is impolite to give someone a gift that you benefit from.
Brown Pubic Hair Dye
- Dad may be getting a little bit gray on top, but what is happening down below is none of your beeswax.
Our Favorite Nose Hair Trimmer
- You probably didn't get the memo (We don't have an e-mail list here at ShopInPrivate.com. It is against our rules.) Nose hair trimmers are only acceptable as a birthday gift and they aren't even a good one at that time. Perhaps you should give him The Finger
- Mom might want to get Dad a device that allows him to shave his own back, but only because it relieves her of the duty. That doesn't make it a good gift for him. There is an exception here: If your Dad is required to shave the back of anyone else, the Razorba would indeed make a great for him.
- Companies that sell items on late night TV seem a bit shady and will probably pester you forever. Buying Extenze at ShopInPrivate.com makes perfect sense because it is so very private. It still doesn't make a good Father's Day gift though.
- Even if your Dad enjoys model rocketry as a hobby, Rocket Balm isn't for him. It does something else.
Cross Dress for Success
- Maybe you saw your Dad trying on your Mom's clothes. Perhaps he seemed to need some style pointers? Listen, your Dad made a lot of sacrifices to raise you. You need to let it go.
Goodbye Cellulite Cream
- One advantage of becoming an older man is you don't give a flying fig how you look in your underpants.
- A numbing spray for your hemorrhoids? Sounds like a great idea, but with a name like AMERICAine we suggest you give it to your Dad on the Fourth of July.
ShopInPrivate.com sells anything that would be embarrassing to buy in the store or pharmacy. If you have an embarrassing condition that needs attention, you can shop in private for a cure at ShopInPrivate.com. The purchase will be easy, delivery will be fast, and we hold your personal information in the strictest of confidence. We just want you to remember to buy Father's Day gifts somewhere else.
Tom Nardone, the President of ShopInPrivate.com, is available for questions, comments or conversations at 1-800-809-0610.